We know you must have many questions, and we’ll do our best to answer some of the more commonly asked questions here. If we haven’t answered your question, please get in touch with us via our contact page and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.
- What is it like at the border when I arrive at Brazil?
- What happens if I overstay my tourist visa in Brazil?
- In which month of my pregnancy should I arrive in Brazil?
- What are the rules for flying while pregnant on Brazilian domestic airlines?
- Should I hire a car while in Florianópolis?
- Which Florianópolis neighbourhood should I stay in?
- Is Zika virus a health concern in Brazil anymore?
- I am flying into São Paulo. What do I need to know about transferring through to Florianópolis?
- I am flying into Rio de Janeiro. What do I need to know about transferring through to Florianópolis?
- Which Brazilian airline should I choose for my domestic flight?
- Can you help me if I choose to give birth in Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo instead?
- Should I have a caesarian section or a natural birth?
- What is involved with giving birth in a public hospital?
- What is involved with giving birth in a private hospital?
- What is involved with a home birth?
- I’ve heard Caesarians are common in Brazil – will I be able to choose a natural birth?
- What are my rights after I give birth in Brazil?
- How much do your services cost?
- How much does a home birth cost?
- How much does it cost to give birth in a private hospital?
- How expensive is Florianópolis?
Visas and Applications
- Can you help me get a tourist visa for Brazil?
- Do I need a CPF number?
- How long will it take to get the baby’s passport and permanent residency paperwork done?